Notice:Naijauncut will never contact you to demand money in order not to release your leak or secret. Naijauncut does not work with anybody who will contact you. Naijauncut does not contact people (you will have to contact us). If you are contacting us, make sure its only the official number Below the Page OR With our email which is displayed on the website. Apart from this number, any other number that contacts you is scam. Don’t fall victim to blackmailers and scam.
Sex and sports: what do they two have in common? For starters, both require good performance in order to succeed.
You’ve seen the TV advertisements, you’ve browsed the vitamin/pill aisle for a quick fix, and you’ve been subscribing to Cosmo for years. But there still seems to be something missing from your sex life. The answer: exercise.
I think we can all agree on one thing: sex is great. But what if it could be better? What if a few pelvic-thrusts on the MAT could really improve your pelvic-thrusts on the MATress? Well, they can.
Below are a few exercises that will enhance your sexual performance, and more.
1) Squats. You know I swear by these for a better butt and a heart-rate boost. Add a few dumbbells and you’re on your way to a serious workout. But did you also know that squats help get blood flowing to the places that energize your libido? (aka your sex drive.) Also, those muscles you work during squats help support, rotate and extend your trunk and hips.
*To practice: Stand with legs shoulder-width apart and lower your body as if you’re sitting in an imaginary chair, then come back up. Try a 30-day squat challenge: Start on Monday with 15 squats, and up your squat count by 5 every single day. By day 30, you should be doing 170 squats. Now that’s what I call a climax.
2) Seated Leg Extensions. The large muscles of the thighs that are mostly used during sex and can get exhausted very quickly. This is prevalent in positions where you (or your partner) is on top. So strengthen those muscles and last longer.
*To practice: Find a stable chair in which you can sit up straight and have your knees bent at a 90-degree angle with your feet flat on the floor. While keeping your thigh and knee as steady as possible, lift one foot up to straighten your leg slowly, then bring it back down to the floor.
3) Lunges. Your legs are probably the most important contributors to good sex. Why? Because they help you maintain stamina and support the rest of your body in all different positions. Your legs should be shaking from great sex, not from bad endurance. Lunges target all three of the leg muscle groups, as well as the butt muscles.
*To practice: Start from a standing position, put one foot forward and lower your body until your front knee is at a 90-degree angle and your back knee is parallel to the floor. Make sure that you keep your back straight and don’t allow your front knee to come over your toes or rotate inward or outward.
1) Pelvis Thrusts/Lifts. This one is a no-brainer. Pelvic thrusts help in “evoking powerful sexual feelings and enhancing your endurance,” according to Vijaya Shetty, a clinical pathologist and a gym-ball trainer elucidates. Pelvic thrusts strengthen your core which help you sustain a strong body for prolonged enjoyment in-between-the-sheets.
*To practice pelvic lifts, you simply lie on your back with your knees bent while lifting your hips up and down off the floor. When you lift your hips up, try to hold them in that position for several seconds to really strengthen your muscles. For an added bonus: try to contract your ab muscles so you get a double workout.
2) Kegel Exercises. A certified personal trainer in LA explains that, “Kegels consist of contracting and relaxing the muscles in your pelvic floor,” “Improving the strength of these vaginal muscles is beneficial for greater sexual satisfaction and stronger orgasms.” Yes please.
*To do a proper Kegel, tighten your pelvic muscles. Hold for about 5 seconds, relax and then repeat. The best part about these workouts is that you can do them virtually anywhere! You don’t even need a gym.
3) Ab Rollers. I love using stability balls because there’s so much you can do with them. This happens to be one of my favorite moves for better abs, and it just so happens that it also contributes to better sex. Who knew? (hehe).
*To practice these: Start with your hands fully extended on the floor in a push-up-like position. Place your shins on a stability ball, keeping your back straight. Roll the ball in toward your chest and back out, using your abdominals to drag your knees toward your chest and to push your feet back out. Keep your back flat and hips tight, and don’t move your upper body.
4) Plank Pose. Yea, don’t think you were getting off so easily! (pun very much intended.) The plank pose is known to work almost every muscle in your body, including the upper arms, abs, obliques, thighs, and butt! The best part is that these muscles all contribute to stabilizing you when you’re doing the dirty on all fours, on top, or transitioning positions.
Sex and yoga have one huge thing in common: both connect body and mind. Try these relaxing stretches…
1) Bound Angle. This pose heats the groin area and opens the hips for a wider range of motion.
*To Practice: In seated position, bring soles of feet together and put hands on ankles. Allow knees to relax toward floor, and hinge forward at hips as far as you can. Hold for 10 to 15 breaths.
2) Shoulder Stand. This pose increases blood flow to your hips and brain—an instant energy boost. “You’re also physically looking at your hips,” a reminder of your body’s many physical and sexual capabilities.
*To Practice: Lie on back with feet flat on floor about hip-width apart, arms along sides of body, palms up. Bend knees in toward chest, and roll hips up and over until legs straighten and toes come to floor behind head. Place hands on low back for support, with fingertips facing up. Lift right leg toward ceiling, then lift left leg toward ceiling and press (straight) legs into each other. Hold for 3 to 5 breaths.
3) Downward Facing Dog. This is a great pre-sex pose because it slowly warms up your body and helps you tune into the moment.”
*To Practice: Start on all fours with wrists 6 to 12 inches in front of shoulders. Separate knees hip-width apart and curl toes under. Pushing evenly into palms, lift knees off floor. Lift your tailbone toward ceiling and push top of thighs back so body looks like an inverted V.
Improve your Saturday night one workout at a time. When you’re done with these awesome exercises, find a partner to share them with. (the exercises, I mean.)
FOR Complain/Post Removal: SEND Message To Our Email ([email protected])
FOR Complain/Post Removal: SEND Message To Our Email ([email protected])
You can follow us on twitter
The point of sharing this?
A lot of bad people are using nude pictures to scam innocent people especially women. If they lay their hands on your naked pictures/vidoes they can use it as a scam material to aid them in their bad adventures. When your nudes are uploaded here you can contact us for removal so far you have proof!WE DONT charge a DINE
If Ladies could listen to our advice, it will be to their own good because guys are not what they always appears when in happy mood. Never send your nude photos/videos to any man no matter how you love him. Your nudes are not so cheap that money/relationship can pay for them. When the relationship ends, you will be under the power of whoever has your nudes. A word to a wise lady.
My take: Never ever on any circumstance allow yourself to be video taped in any form whatsoever in the name of love or fun. The consequences can be really disastrous! Beware!