Best Tips to Turn a Girl Friend into a Girlfriend:
1. Figure Out How She Feels About You
You were good friends but now your feelings have shifted into romance. It is important for you to know whether she is interested or not. Have you seen any signs of flirting? Does she act the way she has always done attentive, friendly or affectionate but only in the way of a best friend? Pay attention to all these things that may help you have a better sense of the situation.
- Notice how she acts when she talks to you. If she suddenly acts more self-conscious then she may be nervous because she wants something more from you.
2. Don’t Stay in the Friend Zone
The problem often starts being nice as friends usually are. Being nice is an admirable quality in friendship but it is tedious when it comes to love and passion. If you are nice rather than flirty then it will give her the impression that you are a good friend, not a good lover. If you keep it up then you will get stuck in the friend zone. You need to flirt more. Don’t let her do the “friend” things with you.
3. Take Care of Your Appearance to Make a Friend Your Girlfriend
Looking best is the good way to get her attention towards you. Taking care of your appearance is a good signal that you are trying to take the things to a next level. It is nice to look your best any way as it will increase your confidence. If you make an extra effort with your looks will make her see that you are starting to see her differently.
- Dress nicely when you are around her and make sure you have shaved and showered. Smell like that you have bathed in cologne. If you feel good then you look good. This is one of the best ways to turn a girl friend into a girlfriend.
4. Be More Playful to Turn a Girl Friend into a Girlfriend
Having a fun relationship and humor can be a way to win her heart. Try to joke around more often and be playful when she is around you. Show her that you are really funny and you are the kind of guy who loves to find the humor in life.
- Teasing the girl is a great way to be playful and to flirt with her.
- Some tickle games can work well.
5. Increase the Physical Contact to Turn a Girl Friend into a Girlfriend
Try to touch her at least three times each time when you meet up with her. Don’t touch her more than 2 to 3 seconds and don’t touch if she is not comfortable. Touching her a bit can be flirtatious.
- The act of sharing one another’s food when you are out for dining or having a snack is intimate and it will increase the chances of closeness.
- Hugs are good to express friendship and also increase the closeness that may help you to become more than friends.
6. Help Her to Turn a Girl Friend into a Girlfriend
Do little things for her and help her out whenever you can. Helpfulness is a sign of being kind and caring which is very sexy. Let her see that you care about her and you want to do some nice things for her. She should also do some nice things for you.
- Being helpful and useful doesn’t mean be superior or bossy. If she can do something herself then encourage her to do it better.
7. Listen to Her Carefully to Turn a Girl Friend into a Girlfriend
Girls love it when someone listen to them carefully and take the time to understand them. Listening will help to benefit the future relationship and strengthen your current friendship. Let her see that you can be boyfriend material by being a gentleman. Listening does not mean anything if you are not paying attention to what she means to say.
- Make eye contact when she talks to you and put your phone away.
- Don’t interrupt her when she wants to say something.
8. Remember Important Things About Her to Turn a Girl friend Into a Girlfriend
Remembering important details about her is very important to turn a girl friend into a girlfriend. There are good things to remember including her siblings, her birthday, her favorite food, her phone number, favorite colors, hobbies, ambition and things that she has already told you. Note down these important details if your memory is not good. This will show her that you really care about her. When you will surprise her about the things which you know about her and others don’t then she will really like you better than others.
9. Invite Her to Parties to Turn a Girl Friend Into a Girlfriend
If you both like to spend time partying, then invite her to parties. Spending time together can put your relationship in a new light. When you get signals that she is interested, use your body language to get closer to her. Lean on her gently, face her and use touch frequently. If she welcomes the closeness then you are on the right track. When you will spend more time with her then you will get to know her better. And eventually, you will be able to impress her easily. Ask her out often, ask her about her weekend plans or if she can spend her weekend with you. Try different excuses to spend your time with her when she will see that you are doing this because you like her then she also start feeling something for you.
10. Ask Her Out to Turn a Girl into a Girlfriend
Go out to the mall or movies. When you first see her say something like “Wow, you are looking beautiful.” Pick a place where you both will have some privacy. Give her a few compliments and tell her why you want to spend time with her. Let her know how she is special to you and you are paying attention to all of the things that make her special. Now, you can tell a girl you love her. Ask her out alone and if she goes out with you then and you feel that she is comfortable with you and enjoys with you then you can tell her about your feelings.